SHADBELLY readers know we're obsessed with Lotte Schockemohle's bold and beautiful blouses - especially her iconic over-sized plaids, but have you seen Fior da Liso's line of elegant competition shirts?
Wellington retailer, TackNRider, recommended we try the Fior da Liso Adela. We chose the color combination of White/Waterfall, a crisp, pure white with a touch of blue/green trim and contrasting mosaic collar. The Adela is also available in White/Golden Amber; suggested retail $155.
- Moisture wicking, high-performance fabric;
- Genuine Swarovski bling embellishment;
- Removable ascot-style stock tie with crystal attachment and subtle contrast piping;
- Embroidered Fior da Liso sleeve detail; and
- That wonderfully tailored fit and long, flattering cut Fior da Liso is known for.
"Whether with the ascot in the dressage arena or 'sheer' in the show jumping course - you'll be a star!" - Fior da Liso
We agree! And I don't care how many times we practice at home, everything is a thousand times more difficult on show day. Who needs the added stress of fighting with a traditional stock tie minutes before your test? The Adela's detachable version is brilliantly simple, and we love its super sleek, contemporary look - perfect for today's modern show coats.
The Adela is simply ... lovely! Thanks, TackNRider!